Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jawa Pie Germination

Hello Everybody,

I got my 13 seeds, and immediately pulled 4 out, for a germination try. I put them in a bowl of leftover hurricane Irma spring water, and they all had taps in 24 hours. I then put them directly into soil, I used Bumper Crop, the blue bag. Only good soil available close to me here. Then , I placed them in a 6 inch pot, about a half gallon plastic., All of them popped up within 12 hours. Amazing how fast these things popped. I helped 2 of them with the seed casing, and they both pushed out 2 leaves as the casings were removed. Love that. weathers been a cool low 90s with 50% humidity all day long... Ill be doing a "Hurricane Irma" grow. The reason being, all of the southwest Florida canopy has been removed , all around me.. All the big trees out in the woods around here are laying down. Gonna be good for us outdoor guys for a good 8 to 10 years. It has opened places that have been overgrown by exotics, etc.. I got hit pretty hard, loads of personal property damage, no power for 10 days, flooded out, all that nonsense. But I made it through, rebuilding, and this will be the product of my September from hell.

Peace and love from Sunny Southwest Florida

Sorry to hear about the storm! Good luck man.

Comment

Killin my soul, all of our brothers in Cali, with the fires. Damb. We get hammered here in the SE,Then that.

Comment

Heres 1 of the 4 that are in the trees. Im waiting for gender..
        Last edited by schnipsy; 10-21-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Here's a few pics, still waiting to ID. I also topped them between last post and now.

Comment

25 days old...

Comment

Lookin good bro, subbed

Comment

Wow. Every seed has been female.

Comment

Working...
                X