Obi wan day 34 flower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi wan day 34 flower

Hey everybody hope all is well let me start out by saying this obi wan strain is no joke I planted one obi wan and one Malibu pie and a variety of other strains. Turned out the Malibu was a male so I had to chop and the obi wan just had amazing structure and was just super easy to grow although the stretch was unreal when I flipped the lights it just blew up doubling all other plants which is awesome just wasn't expecting it. So I'm running rdwc system and running skunk labs nutes with mammoth p and the plants seem super happy I did a major defoliation at the light flip and then again at 21 days and the plants seemed to love it lots of bud sites. My r/h is around 35 not ideal and temps are around 70 at all times. The pics attached are day 32 but I figured I would attach here. Can't wait to see how the obi wan will stack up I will keep posting weekly pics of how she's doing.

Right on! I have an OB in my line up as well. Good luck with her! I popped a "10 pack" with 12 beans in it and I found most of the plants grew the same. I had one pheno that started earlier and finished earlier than the rest, but I ultimately kept a more vigorous "vegger" that looks A LOT like the one you have here.

Comment

Looking Good! Obis will stretch for days.

Comment

Thanks guys!! Ya the obi is just on another level and the smells coming off of it are amazing. I have another Malibu and obi in veg and they are seeming to be structured same way malibu is more bushy and shorter just hoping I get a female of the Malibu this time. Took a few cuts off the obi I had to keep her alive lol their still in the cloner though took cuts a little late but no biggie. I'll get you guys some more pics of the obi in flower I'm hoping she stacks up

Comment

Working...
        X